- Date: Sat 13 July
- Time: 10.00am–5.30pm
Fee: £65 / Concession: £15
Spaces: 4 / Concession: 0
- Facilitated by: Rhea Storr
In this one-day workshop, we will make short films from found 16mm footage, experimenting with physical and chemical techniques to work with existing film stock.
During the day we will explore:
- Cameraless techniques for image making
- Examples of experimental moving image works using these techniques
- Editing and splicing 16mm film
- Altering the surface of film using chemical techniques such as tinting and toning
- Altering the surface of film using physical techniques such as drawing and scratching
- Loading a 16mm projector for playback
Not/nowhere will supply found 16mm footage for the workshop and we would greatly encourage participants to bring any additional footage that they would like to work with.
No experience necessary.
2 Warton House, 150 Stratford High Street, E15 2NE
Step free access and wheelchair accessible toilets available.
Underground: Stratford | DLR: Stratford High Street, Pudding Mill Lane, Bow Church | Bus: 25, 108, 276, 425, D8 (Stop M / Stop L)